Dragons' Den reject celebrates soaring sales of 'worthless' invention

"Experts" called it "worthless invention" less than a year ago, and now the inventor sold his Trunkis enough for more than 1 million British Pounds, making the cleverly made "a wheelie suitcase which doubles up as a child's ride-on toy" one of the best seller items in entire Britain. Here are a few memorable excerpts from this determined inventor:
"When I went on to the programme I was full of confidence that I was going to get the investment I needed.

"But they ripped me to shreds - I was absolutely gutted. They were rude and obnoxious and just focused on the strap, which was actually something that was quite easily fixed.

"I was terrified that by appearing on the programme I may have ruined my company before it had even started. But afterwards we had loads of hits on the website from people who said they thought it was a brilliant idea.

"Now I am absolutely delighted to have proved the Dragons wrong. It just goes to show you should never give up."

Article Link:
Dragons' Den reject celebrates soaring sales of 'worthless' invention

Comments