"When It Comes My Turn"

Great song by a Canadian artist. Lyrics are the following with guitar chords and video:


I'm getting old but I'm not old yet
                 B                  E
I'm already worried that I might forget
                      A
How to laugh, how to love
                      E
How to live, how to learn
                       B             A       E
I want to die with a smile when it comes my turn

I don't want to get weary, don't want to get bored
Don't want to get tired, walking down this road
I've seen that happen so many times
I just want to believe that its still worth trying
   
Chorus

But I know that it's easier said than done
And I ain't that different from anyone
I worry about my money, got bills that I can't pay
I swear I'm more like my father everyday

Chorus

Maybe I'll start bowling, maybe I'll play bridge
Maybe I'll join a band with my own grandkids
I don't care if it kills me I'm gonna do what it takes
To keep some warmth in my heart and a smile on my face

Chorus

Comments