Khola Janalay Ak Mutho Alo Hoye Bhorer Akashta - Through the open window, becoming the handful sunlight, the morning sky....Instrumental Music

Instrumental music of a Bangla song "Khola Janalay Ak Mutho Alo Hoye Bhorer Akashta" translates to "Through the open window, becoming the handful sunlight, the morning sky....". My mother Dilara Alo used to sing this song in Bangladesh Radio and Television when I was a child. The lyricist was my father Masud Karim and the original music composer was most probably Rafik Ahmed. I have memory of playing it in harmonium with my mother many times while she sang and my father patting his palms on his knees to keep my shaky rhythm and tune intact and my three sisters listening and humming along.
I do not remember all the lyrics of this song and played the tune from my memory. There is a possibility I do not recollect the tune in its entirety.

Comments